CNP Attains Official Registration Status
The Canadian Nationalist Party has obtained official registration status now that it has successfully nominated at least 1 candidate to run in the upcoming 43rd Federal Election.
Read the full letter: Letter Of Registration – Canadian Nationalist Party
View all registered parties: Registered Political Parties – Elections Canada
Now that the party has obtained official registration status it is able to issue tax-receipts on all donations made on or after the drop of the writ (September 11th, 2019).
If you are interested in making a donation to the CNP: Party Donation
Upon hearing the news from Elections Canada, Party Leader Travis Patron had this to say:
It is very encouraging news to hear from Elections Canada today that we have attained official status. This effort has been long in the making but we are proud to have accomplished this goal. I want to extend a special thank you to our supporters and members who have backed our party selflessly and fearlessly. These individuals will be remembered as true patriots who stood for the nationhood of their country in the face of adversity. We are grateful to those who have enabled us to reach this stage and are excited by what we can accomplish together in the coming months and years.
– Travis Patron, Leader of the Canadian Nationalist Party
- Reinstate the Immigration Act of 1952, deport illegal migrants, reduce annual immigration rate to 20,000 – 100,000 annually, withdraw from the United Nations Compact On Migration.
- Create a publicly managed Oil & Gas Investment Trust modeled off the Norwegian Pension Fund + abolish the federal carbon tax.
- Discontinue public funding of gay pride parades, remove homosexuality/transgenderism from the academic curriculum entirely.
- Restrict abortion procedures by adopting a policy of Protection of Life.
- Prohibit public officials from holding dual-citizenship.
- Restructure/abolish inter-provincial equalization payments to make it fair for Western Canada.
- Abolish the income tax for unmarried citizens earning less than $35,000/year or those married & jointly earning less than $70,000/year.
- Increase military funding to +3% gross domestic product (GDP), withdraw from North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO), adopt peacekeeping role.
- Restore the Bank of Canada Act of 1938, allowing the Bank of Canada to issue no-interest loans to public institutions.
- Newlywed couples be eligible for a marriage loan, 20% of which is forgiven with each common child. Both husband and wife must have been born on the land.
- Amend the Indian Act, enabling property ownership for aboriginals on land held in federal Crown trusts.
- Lower the small business tax to 8%, encouraging entrepreneurship and new job creation.
We demand you annul the aforementioned conditions, allowing free travel of all residents within the province, and not make...
The Canadian Nationalist Party - Declaration Of Independence has been cryptographically timestamped by the bitcoin...