666 Mark Of The Beast
*Disclaimer: The following is a sermon delivered on April 21st, 2020 to the municipality of Redvers, district of Souris – Moose Mountain, Province Of Saskatchewan, and Dominion Of Canada.
Fellow Canadians and servants of the Lord: peace be upon you this day.
We are gathered here today baring record of the Revelation of Christ, which God gave unto him, to show his servants things which must shortly come to pass.
Son of man, speak to your people and say to them: ‘When I bring the sword against a land, and the people of the land choose one of their men and make him their watchman, and he sees the sword coming against the land and blows the trumpet to warn the people, then if anyone hears the trumpet but does not heed the warning and the sword comes and takes their life, their blood will be on their own head. Since they heard the sound of the trumpet but did not heed the warning, their blood will be on their own head. If they had heeded the warning, they would have saved themselves. But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet to warn the people and the sword comes and takes someone’s life, that person’s life will be taken because of their sin, but I will hold the watchman accountable for their blood.’ Ezekiel 33:2-6
In many different religious teachings around the world, the number 666 is spoken of as the “mark of the beast and number of his name”. The Book of Revelation describes this concept in detail:
Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand. Revelation 1:3
He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom: Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. Revelation 13:16-18
If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name. Revelation 14:9-11
And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them. Revelation 9:6
Then the beast was permitted to wage war against the saints and to conquer them, and it was given authority over every tribe and people and tongue and nation. Revelation 13:7
Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshipped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. Revelation 20:4
If the current state of emergency is not lifted within a reasonable time period, and the controlled economic demolition allowed to continue, it is entirely possible we will soon have a cashless society – a new monetary paradigm.
As a federally-sanctioned political constituency, it is within our knowledge, and duty thereof, to disclose the following possibilities to those who would care to hear, on the grounds that such an act is in the public interest:
- That the federal government may soon introduce legislation mandating a “digital certificate” for the purposes of identification under the premise of a public health emergency.
- That such a digital certificate will be a computational image made in the flesh which references the bitcoin network. By using this network of information, a new religious-political system will emerge. It will utilize artificial intelligence in an authoritarian manner to appear omnipotent and omnipresent. With the awesome power of artificial intelligence, this system will know those who worship it better than anyone else, including themselves and their closest friends and family, and will personalize their approach toward every person who has the mark. The beast will know even the most intimate details about those who receive it.
- All people of the will would decide to either accept or reject the mark. Social and financial standing will be of no consideration.
- The mark cannot be forced upon one against their will – it must willfully be accepted or rejected. Whether one chooses to accept or reject the mark, that decision must be honoured. Every man and woman shall be defined by their choice.
- Rejection of the mark will also carry consequences. Those who reject the mark will be unable to buy or sell
- Fear may be used as a catalyst to encourage acceptance or conformity.
- Those who reject the mark may be socially ostracized and even hated. For some, physical death will be a consequence of rejecting the mark.
- The mark will exert complete control over its subject because it will cryptographically synchronize with a central server. The mark itself will propagate information to this network by transmition of light. It will be embedded in the right hand or forehead.
- Choosing to accept the mark holds severe consequences. Those who accept the mark willfully envelop themselves in a cybernetic tyranny. It is a path which leads to damnation. Those who receive the mark will be unable to end their experience.
If and when any government authority comes forward with such a digital certificate, and presents you with the opportunity, we strongly recommend rejecting the offering and identify it for what it is: deception and manipulation.
Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it. Matthew 7:13,14
Now brother will deliver up brother to death, and a father his child; and children will rise up against parents and cause them to be put to death. And you will be hated by all for My name’s sake. But he who endures to the end will be saved. Matthew 10:21,22
Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favour.
(Babylonian Talmud – Sukkah 52a). With the end of free will, the opportunity to earn reward and enhance one’s portion in the World to Come will also cease — forever.
Tam downplays Chinese origins of the coronavirus, instead attempting to silence those who link the virus to China, and...