CNP Issuing Tax Receipts
The Canadian Nationalist Party is continuing to issue tax receipts for those who have generously donated to the party. These receipts can be used to claim a tax credit due to the fact the CNP is a federally-registered party.
To make a donation: Party Donation
All Canadians are eligible to receive generous tax credits when they donate to the Canadian Nationalist Party. The size of donation determines the tax credit available.
If you have already made a contribution this year, please use the table below to calculate your cumulative tax credit.
- Donations between 0 and $400: give you a 75% refund.
- Donations between $400 and $750: give you $300 plus 50% of any amount over $400.
- Donations over $750: give you $475 plus 33% of any amount over $750 up to a maximum of $650 per year.
LIMITS ON CONTRIBUTIONS
Only Canadian citizens or permanent residents may make political contributions, in each of the following amounts:
- No more than $1,625 in any calendar year to each registered political party.
- No more than $1,625 in total in any calendar year to the combined entities of each registered political party (Electoral District Associations, Nomination Contestants and Candidate campaigns).
- No more than $1,625 in total between all registered leadership contestants in a particular leadership contest.
Tam downplays Chinese origins of the coronavirus, instead attempting to silence those who link the virus to China, and...