The Canadian Nationalist Party maintains that it has accepted no contribution in violation of the Canada Elections Act.
$20 – $1,625
The Government Of Canada offers generous tax credits to everyone who donates to the Canadian Nationalist Party (CNP). Donors may claim a contribution to our federally-registered party on their income tax return and receive a tax credit up to 75% from the Federal Government.
The size of donation determines the tax credit available:
|Sponsorship Level||Amount||Tax Credit|
|Gold||$400||$300 (75%)||Platinum||$1625||$650 (40%)|
Please include all relevant donor information such as full name, phone number, email, and address.
- Cash (pursuant s. 371 Canada Elections Act)
- Credit Card
Mailing Address: Post Office Box 490, Redvers, Saskatchewan, S0C 2H0
If you have any questions before donating, please contact us.
We thank you for supporting the nationalist movement in Canada!
INFORMATION ON CONTRIBUTIONS
All Canadians are eligible to receive generous tax credits when they donate to the Canadian Nationalist Party. The size of donation determines the tax credit available.
If you have already made a contribution this year, please use the table below to calculate your cumulative tax credit.
- Donations between 0 and $400: give you a 75% refund.
- Donations between $400 and $750: give you $300 plus 50% of any amount over $400.
- Donations over $750: give you $475 plus 33% of any amount over $750 up to a maximum of $650 per year.
LIMITS ON CONTRIBUTIONS
Only Canadian citizens or permanent residents may make political contributions, in each of the following amounts:
- No more than $1,625 in any calendar year to each registered political party.
- No more than $1,625 in total in any calendar year to the combined entities of each registered political party (Electoral District Associations, Nomination Contestants and Candidate campaigns).
- No more than $1,625 in total between all registered leadership contestants in a particular leadership contest.
Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum