Notice To Appear: English Crown [CNP v. R.]
Service Governor General of Canada, Julie Payette
Tribunal Adjudicator Travis Patron is serving the Governor General of Canada, Julie Payette a formal notice to appear for proceedings scheduled in Redvers, Saskatchewan on Saturday, October 24th, in order to make answer to claims that the Crown has breached contractual obligations contained within the Magna Carta of 1215.
Court proceedings come through a Common Law Tribunal formed on April 28th, 2020 by public declaration served to the municipality of Redvers, district of Souris – Moose Mountain, Province Of Saskatchewan, and Dominion Of Canada. The Notice Of Claim Of Right included no less than twelve (12) citizens of the realm as signatories supporting the formation of the tribunal.
Between: Canadian Nationalist Party Inc. (plaintiff) & English Crown (defendant)
Proceeding Court: Canadian Nationalist Party Common Law Tribunal
Location: Redvers, Saskatchewan
File Number: CNPCLT13744
- Notice Of Claim Of Right: Common Law Tribunal – April 28th, 2020
- Statement Of Claim & Sworn Affidavit – September 27th, 2020
- Notice To Appear: Defendant – October 10th, 2020
- Public Trial: CNP v. R. – October 24th, 2020
- Plaintiff Testimony: Statement Of Claim & Sworn Affidavit
- Exhibit A: 1215 Magna Carta (English Translation)
- Exhibit B: Letter Of Registration – Elections Canada
- Exhibit C: Civic Square Request – Canadian Nationalist Party
- Exhibit D: Civic Square Response – City Of Saskatoon
- Exhibit E: Definition Of Denominational – Dictionary.com LLC
As remedy toward this infringement, the plaintiff is seeking independence of jurisdiction so that they may continue to exercise their self-determination and religious freedom.
When dealing with the governments of man, the 1215 treaty of Magna Carta may be Western Civilization’s last line...