10 Ways To Support Canadian Nationalism
The following is a list of ways to support our political movement in advancing nationalism in Canada:
- Understand that our government institutions and media sector have largely been infiltrated by a political collective hostile toward our national identity.
- Invoke the will of God by walking humbly in His Word, treating others the way you yourself wish to be treated, and paying homage to the mystery of it all.
- Make a tax-deductible party donation or a non-monetary gift-in-kind contribution to the party. This can be either goods or services that are offered to the party at no cost in exchange for goodwill.
- Buy and read party literature.
- Print and distribute party pamphlets in your community.
- Stand for nomination as a representative of your local electoral district.
- Write & create content to be used for the party website.
- Provide administrative and recruitment support. Our party is always looking to grow its ranks and we need good people to help make that happen.
- Work to exploit the opposition’s weaknesses and collect counter-intelligence.
- Join our citizen militia and help us take back our streets.
Thank you for reading and have a great day.