Fellow Brothers & Sisters of the Faith,
I bring you news today of GREAT HOPE. We, as a nation, stand on the precipice of a NEW AGE which will be glorious if we are willing and able to capitalize on the opportunity.
When in the course of human affairs it becomes necessary to dissolve the allegiances of government which no longer support the betterment of a people, there is no cause more just than upholding the right to self-determination. Judgement is rendered against the laws and governments of man in all cases where they prevent the liberty and choice of man to his avocation and knowledge. When a government administration willfully violates this DIVINE RIGHT, it is the prerogative of those affected to declare their independence and operate outside the range of this oppression.
The solutions to our current problems will not be found by calling upon a system that only serves to detract and diminish. We can no longer put our faith in those currently serving in elected office within this country. We cannot coalesce with those who neglect our self-representation. The adherents of this system are incompatible with us and our intentions. Therefore, we must unify around a cause characterized by common language, common blood, and common faith.
In this new age, we will raise the grade of our nation to its rightful place as a ROYAL PRIESTHOOD, explore mysterious regions of the VAST UNKNOWN, and rely on the Heavenly Father’s Kingdom to protect us from the BEAST SYSTEM known as BABYLON.
We of the nationalist persuasion put our faith in the Heavenly Father’s Kingdom, recognizing a Higher Power that is benevolent, merciful, and wise beyond our own capacity – the Exalted One, the Most High, the All Person. We serve to establish the Heavenly Father’s Kingdom here on Earth, as has been prophesized from TIME IMMEMORIAL. The wheat must be separated from the chaff and it is our intention to bring a positive and most GLORIOUS HARVEST. Those who have faith will come and see that the Heavenly Father provides for a NEW PEOPLE on the Earth who need no man’s government; for they practice righteousness, peace, love, industry and wisdom, with due regard for one another. Such is the Heavenly Father’s Kingdom on Earth. In which there shall be no laws made by man; neither shall there be leaders or rulers.
In accordance with this resolution, our HOLY COVENANT with the Heavenly Father is as follows:
- Thou shall love the Creator with all thy soul and heart and mind, and thy neighbor as thyself.
- Thou shalt not kill nor aid or abet war in any way.
- Thou shalt not eat any thing of flesh and blood.
- Thou shalt not consume any drink or drug for the unnatural stimulation of the body.
- Thou shalt not worship any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above or in the earth below.
- Thou shalt not make an idol or savior of any mortal man or woman.
- Thou shall honour thy father and mother.
- Thou shall hold ownership of all things in communion with thy brothers and sisters of the faith.
- Thou shalt not assert any thing unless it can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt.
- Thou shalt not idle but engage in an industrious labour, save for the sabbath day which is reserved for rest.
Whatever is desired of us we do with all our wisdom and strength for the founding of the Heavenly Father’s Kingdom on Earth, which, in humbleness and gratitude, we accept as our COMPETENT AUTHORITY.
We must concentrate our collective willpower and productive capacity on accomplishing a single task at a time.
Let us leave Babylon and by His MAJESTIC LIGHT, find the path illuminated before us. Where the SIGN OF THE CIRCLE TWICE CUT is held, and His heavenly hosts answer under the sign, proclaim JEHOVIH’S DAWN!
Signed and sworn by on,
Mr. Travis Mitchell Patron