The Canadian Nationalist Party (CNP) is a federal political party founded in 2017 by current leader Travis Patron, whose fundamental purpose is to improve the social & economic conditions of an ethnocentric Canada.
- Phone: +1(306)840-7132
- Email: email@example.com
- Mailing Address: PO Box 490, Redvers, SK, S0C 2H0
- Bitcoin: 1H8JKUbLUdivwtAAgWhyctphdLiM3MxiZY
- PGP 0x99937A0CD7413BE0
- Animal Rights
- National Faithism
- Theocratic Monarchy
Leader: Mr. Travis Patron
Our party mandate includes the following objectives:
- Maintain Canada’s European-descended demographic majority.
- Subsidize and protect the growth of Canadian industries at home and abroad.
- Consolidate national decisions under the vested interests of an authority above the democratic system.
Members of the Canadian Nationalist Party benefit when they:
- Receive invites to party events.
- Find meaningful employment and stand for nomination.
- Access discounts on party merchandise, memorabilia, and other materials.
As part of our platform mandate, our constituency pledges to uphold the following core values:
- Keep an open channel of dialogue.
- Promote legal avenues for change.
- Work to prevent violence.
- Collaborate for the public good.
THE SPIRIT OF OUR AGE
It has been made clear to us Canadians, that the establishment of those elected into power within the constituency in which we now stand no longer represent our interests. From British shores, at the center of a Union Jack, a cross was planted deep in the fertile soil of this fair land, and in this ensign we as heirs to the promise placed upon a covenant of many nations, not only laid the bedrock principles of our loyalty and devotion to each other from the commonwealth in which we were born, but also the very cornerstone which has, and always will be, a nation under God. This is our birthright and the roots in which the tree of our covenant was planted, to reject this, is to ensure our own destruction, not only as a nation but as a civilization.
Therefore, there shall be no room for the ensigns born from the ideologies of crescent moons, hammers and sickles, nor twisted rainbows within the educational institutions and political offices of our nation. No quarter shall be given to the hand of usury that will never feed our people, but can only move them towards inevitable starvation. Equal opportunity and equality of outcome are as light and darkness, and egalitarianism can only make us all equal as slaves. A kingdom divided against itself cannot stand.
We are putting patriotism back in parliament, for it has never, nor will it ever be, a goal within the Canadian Nationalist Party to merge and bow to contemporary corruption, which has placed our nation on the auction block for the bidding of tyrants both foreign and domestic.
We will never coalesce with such a system but by the will of God and with all glory to him, we shall replace it!