The Canadian Nationalist Party (CNP) takes the privacy of its members very seriously. CNP has adopted information management guidelines for our customer relationship designed to respect the privacy and preferences of our members.
HOW DOES CNP HANDLE THIRD-PARTY SHARING OF INFORMATION?
Under no circumstance, without written or verbal consent do third party organizations have permission to use the information of the Canadian Nationalist Party or its members for public purposes. Membership information and use of this information is the property of the Canadian Nationalist Party. The Canadian Nationalist Party retains the right not to disclose the membership information/personal property of its electors and enables silent support within their constituency. The Canadian Nationalist Party does not consent to the unauthorized sharing of information of its electors or their ‘Membership information’ as designated on form EC 20360 of the General Form during active campaigning or as an application to register a new federal party except in accordance with s. 541(1) of the Canada Elections Act to provide, upon request, all information in support of a decision by the Chief Electoral Officer.
DOES CNP SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES?
We do not disclose your personal information except upon request to law enforcement in an instance where we believe a violation of the Criminal Code of Canada has been made.
We sometimes work with advertisers or other third parties to serve ads targeted to your interests, or to collect data for conversion tracking (that is, what actions you take after you click on an ad). We do not however, sell information of electors to third-parties or organizations outside the Canadian Nationalist Party for advertising purposes.
We retain the email addresses of those who send us email, who purchase goods and services via our website, who register for access to our site, and who subscribe to our email newsletters. We do not disclose these email addresses to third parties.
Members can opt out of interest-based advertising at any time via our disclaimer found at the bottom of each email.
We do use aggregated information (that is, data about our customers or members that is anonymized so that no one is individually identified), to allow us to audit site usage, create marketing profiles, manage our relationship with advertisers, and to provide support services to us.
HOW IS PERSONAL INFORMATION PROTECTED AND SECURED?
CNP maintains appropriate physical, technical and administrative security to help prevent the loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of personal information. These measures of information security include, but are not limited to:
- automated database backups
- two-factor authentication login(s)
- virtual private networks
- strong password enforcement
- private key cold storage (cryptography)
- user principle of least privilege
- phishing awareness training
While we take these steps to protect your personal information as much as we reasonably can, no system or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network, or any storage of data, can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
HOW DOES THE CNP TRAIN EMPLOYEES ON THE COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION?
The CNP maintains strict standards for employees tasked with collecting and securing personal information of members and the general public. Every individual with the responsibility of handling personal information must complete a basic training program which consists of passing a multiple-choice and practical examination in the use of email and web security, as well as Adobe PDF encryption, PGP encryption, SSL encryption, cloud storage, and data backup. Individuals must display competency in all areas of personal information handling as well as practical use of discretion and confidentiality when operating with external organizations through both electronic and verbal communications.
WHAT CHOICES DOES CNP OFFER ABOUT PERSONAL INFORMATION?
CNP offers choices for you to update your personal information and the way we communicate with you.
If you opt out of receiving promotional communications from us, we may still send you transactional based communications such as emails about your accounts or our ongoing business relations.
WHAT TYPE OF INFORMATION DOES CNP COLLECT?
The Canadian Nationalist Party may record audio or video of meetings held on public property or at properties designated as headquarters in accordance with the Canada Elections Act. These recordings are made to validate the minutes, topics, and resolutions agreed upon in the meetings. Implied consent is considered on reasonable grounds where and when individuals willingly participate in discussion or activities relating to the ongoing operations of the Canadian Nationalist Party.
Personal information collected by CNP may include:
- Audio or video of meetings held on public property or at properties designated as headquarters in accordance with the Canada Elections Act.
- Full name, phone number, mailing & residential address, birthdate, ethnicity, gender, website, and e-mail address.
- Financial account information, such as credit card number and other payment information. Note: we do not store or retain credit card information.
We may also collect information about you such as:
- If you create an account – your username, password, and other demographic information that you provide.
- If you purchase from CNP – what you buy, and how frequently you buy.
- If you take a survey or interact with us in various other ways – demographics information that you provide and information about subjects that may interest you.
- IP Address from devices which you use to visit our website and applications.
Web beacons are electronic images that may be used on our site or in our emails. We use web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness, and to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon. We may also use Local Shared Objects (Flash cookies).
CNP may also collect aggregated or anonymized usage data that does not personally identify you.
HOW DOES CNP USE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU?
- CNP may use the information we gather to allow us to process orders, registrations, and customer service inquiries.
- Communicate with you about your orders, purchases, accounts, and requests for information.
- Provide you with information about products and services we offer (if you agree to receive such information).
QUESTIONS AND FEEDBACK
Canadian Nationalist Party Inc.
Mr. Travis Patron
24 Eisenhower St,
PO BOX 490